never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Vote For Fun

I agree that we should allow wrinkles that make this whole thing more fun. And I also really do like making trades (maybe a little TOO much: see wikipedia entry entitled "The Jason Lane Incident"). What I don't like is Cardarelli dominating this league with no end in site (although I DO like complaining about it). So, I guess what I'm saying is don't listen to me.

Can we have a special Pat Neshek draft? You know, I bet if we ask him he'll COME to our draft.

Who's buying me one of those tshirts for my birthday?

PS: Am I the only one who has dirty thoughts when I hear/read the term, "proof shots"? I am? Okay, just checking.

1 comment:

mikecard said...

i'm going to keep Pat Neshek now just to make Ben angry. His coach house is going to be very stampy the night of March 24.