never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Articles of Confederation

How about this:

Why don't we let the chips fall where they many this time around (ie, no changes to stats, draft manipulation, the keeper system) and see how we like it. Then, next year, we can attempt an overhaul if people would want. At that time we will then draft a more permanent set of rules.

(Oh god, I sound like Joe Biden. Am I really trying to pass a non-binding declaration against the war? It could be that I don't actually agree with this post at all. I think I'm losing my mind.)

PS: For some reason I just got a text message saying that Ann Nicole Smith just died in a Florida hotel room.

2 comments:

Moacir said...

there's a very good reason: she's dead.

carter said...

i don't understand how this would work, ben. if i convince someone to go along with one of these trades, will you automatically veto it?

why not just say that you will allow these trades subject to heightened commissioner review?