never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I post now

I am trying to weasel my way into professional blogging, or at least blogging as an extension of my job, so I figure I better practice. And weigh in on fantasy league business, although as usual I am typically apathetic about the rules and regulations.

Unfortunately, I can't figure out anything to post about, other than that the Cubs just traded the dude who killed an osprey for someone named Gregor Reinhard who apparently doesn't exist in baseball form.

It is not as good a name as "T-Bob Hebert," but I'll take it.


T-Bob Hebert

20 years from now all white southern men will be named T-Bob. Including all of my offspring.

UPDATE: If you look for "Greg Reinhard" you find that he was a pitcher for the UW-Whitewater Warhawks. I think someone at the Sun-Times is just going crazy, which makes sense.

No comments: