never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I would like...

I'm definitely in favor of a 5x5 league. Reasons for its beauty have already been stated.

Moacir, unless otherwise decided I think I'm still the comish of this league. I think that voting for stats, at least at this time, is a good idea. I'd rather not exercise my veto power just yet.

As far as stats go, I've made a promise to myself not to get all fired up about this part of the discussion. Here's my preferences:

HITTING:
OBP, SB, HR, R, SLG (or TB).
I agree with Cardarelli that counting stats are much more fun to watch and deal with than percentage stats.

PITCHING:
WHIP, ERA, K, SV and W
Having losses seems stupid and is just as closely tied to the team's performance as the pitcher. I'd also be fine with replacing W with TB, if people are pumped about not having wins at all.

Whet, could you please just vote on something?

No comments: