never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Dad on PBS

"...but the problem with PBS is they also play that music shit a lot. They'll bring in two douchebags from Ireland and let them yowl for two fucking hours 'til it's unwatchable..."

I don't think I've ever read anything as astute in Voices.

Also, Rob Zombie and his wife were at the Wolfpack game at the Hartford Civic center. This seems a fitting celebrity sighting in Hartford. They got hooked up with seats right behind the goal. Said wife was in the concession line next to me. I thought she was sort of busted, in a snake-like way.

Get Mo a GM (I'll be glad to do it, if no one else wants the responsibility) and let's go the 31st.

Ben: I will not turn my thoughts to baseball trades etc until I am back in Chicago.

No comments: