never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut

Thursday, December 29, 2005

You got questions?

Responding to Pete:

"A commissioner for baseball."
I'd be happy to take the reigns again unless anyone else is dying to do so. Pete doesn't seem to want to, and you know how I love power. Should I just assume that I'm the comish again unless otherwise noted?

"a likely weekend for the draft"
More important here is getting Andy and Carter to commit to getting out to Chicago. Carter, I know you have a wedding to plan in Milwaukee, so just make some excuse about having to check out the hall and come to Chicago for the day.

"rosters. are we going to start doing a keeper league?"
I think the answer to this should be a firm yes. We draft new teams this year, starting over, under the assumption that next year we get to keep a certain number of players.

"stats. i think we all like roto-style 5x5 or 6x6, and..."
I'd be fine with a standard 5x5. This is the reason so many people do this, right? I also would be in favor of some sort of negative stat system.

"a tenth person?"
I feel like we are missing someone who went to the UofC with us that would be perfect. Is Whet staying in Chicago? Is everyone else already committed to this for years to come?

"i hope everyone likes the title of the blog"
Did you notice that Dr. Julian Basheer is in Syriana?

No comments: