Mostly what I want to say is that today is a beautiful day, and that has nothing to do with the sex survey I filled out.
So here is what we decided:
- (up to) 5 keepers.
- If you keep a player you drafted or traded for the previous year, you forfeit the round in which he was drafted the previous year.
- If you keep a player you signed during the previous year or picked up off waivers, you forfeit the last round in the draft.
- For the second and subsequent years of keeping a player, you forfeit your top pick.
- Our rosters will be 27 players.
- We will have 2 DL slots (so low!).
- Saud likes the Cheddarwurst.
- I miss SouthCoast.
- Social Science will destroy the next round of negotiations: stats.
- This post is here mostly so I can take credit for the hot new look of the site.
- [We will submit our keepers in secret and all will be announced at the same time by pulling from a hat right before the first pick of the draft is made, but after the drafting order is established. We decided this, right?]